The Author: Veselības centrs 4
How to act: ''step by step''
Please read the information about the preparation and treatment process after your arrival in Riga.
1. When you fill in your application, please indicate:
- your given name, surname
- your date, year of birth
- your country
- your phone number/e-mail address
- your primary diagnosis and/or description of your medical issue (if possible, indicate concomitant diseases, available medical records, e.g., results of examinations, X-rays, etc.).
Send them by email to: email@example.com, and one of our medical tourism managers will contact you within the next 24 hours.
2. Based on the information provided by you, we will prepare a plan that includes the conditions of examinations and treatment, options and duration of treatment, and its approximate cost.
3. After the written approval of the proposed plan, we will agree about your visit to Riga. If necessary, we will help you book a hotel, translate medical reports and solve other issues related to your stay in Riga.
4. Then you will receive a total estimated amount that you can pay after receiving the medical service.
To save time and resources, we ask patients to present the results of the latest examinations, for example, X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging or computed tomography, etc. We ask patients taking medications on a regular basis to show our specialist their composition or list of medications they take.
PLEASE NOTE! The person completing and sending the request and providing their personal data agrees that SIA Health Center 4 and related medical institutions, physicians and medical offices process the medical information submitted by the person, including, but not limited to personal data, with the purpose to prepare the most appropriate examination or manipulation plan, or to provide recommendations for treatment.
The person has the right to ask to supplement or correct such personal data, and to discontinue data processing or to destroy data, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, or if they are no longer required to achieve the purpose of data processing.
If you want to return the fees for the medical services received in Riga in your country of residence pursuant to the EU Directive 2011/24/EC dated 10/25/2013 on patients' rights to receive medical services abroad, we will help you prepare the necessary documents.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! The foreign Patient Division is a part of the clinic – it is not a commercial structure or agency. The division was established to provide high-quality services and to ensure successful communication between a foreign patient and specialists of our clinic''s branches. We are always happy to help and will do our best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.