The Author: Veselības centrs 4
Why Should you Choose Latvia?
Additional factors why foreign patients should choose medical services in Riga:
- almost all our specialists are fluent in English and Russian, but there are also specialists consulting patients in German, French and Arabic;
- Latvia is easy to reach – its geographical location allows patients to come to Riga by plane, train, bus or ferry;
- Riga offers ample opportunities for active recreation, the atmosphere in the city is welcoming;
- Latvia has modern infrastructure, high-level services, and a large selection of high-quality hotels in various price categories;
- we would like to emphasise the Latvian climate and rich natural resources, such as mineral waters, therapeutic mud and clay, which are used to treat many diseases. Every year, the mild climate of the Baltic Sea, pine and spruce forests, sandy beaches attract a large number of guests from Europe and countries of the former USSR. Healing factors of nature and ionised air of pine forests contribute to recovery process.
Few Facts About Latvia:
- Latvia has been a member of the European Union since 2004; the country is also a member state of the Schengen Area;
- the border of the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Riga consists of clean, quiet and white sandy beaches 498 km in length;
- the total territory of the country is approximately 65.000 km2, the population is less than 2 million people, euro has been the currency since 2014.