Date of publication: 12.11.2021.
Veselības centrs 4 is offering Covid-19 tests
You can get tested for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at the ''Centre of Diagnostics'', branch of ''Veselības centrs 4''.
The tests can only be carried out by previous appointment:
- electronically by e-mail to: [email protected]
- by calling 67298500
- testing services available: work weeks from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- address: Centre of Diagnostics, 1 Grebenščikova Street, Riga.
The following Covid-19 tests are available:
- RT-PCR test
This test seeks for the genetic material of the virus or the viral RNA. This diagnostic test is the most sensitive and accurate one, and is used to prove SARS-CoV-2 infection. A nasal and throat swab and saliva are used for this test.
RT-PCR test – 38.00 EUR
If test answers are not received within 24 hours, please contact us by email - [email protected]!
- Antigen test
This test seeks for surface proteins of the virus. A nasal and/or throat swab is used as a sample. This test is not as sensitive as RT-PCR test, but belongs to the group of quick tests and results can be obtained within 15 minutes.
Antigen test – Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19) – 19.00 EUR
About state-funded Covid-19 tests
State-funded Covid-19 tests are provided for individuals who have begun vaccination with a vaccine registered at the European Medicines Agency but who have not completed the vaccination course and who are employed in various fields of occupation.
Before testing individuals must present a compatible vaccination certificate indicating the first vaccine and proof of employment in a specific field (work certificate, statements issued by employers, etc.).
More information about state-funded Covid-19 tests: https://www.spkc.gov.lv/lv/valsts-apmaksatas-covid-19-analizes
How to prepare for tests
Before taking a test:
- no alcohol should be consumed 24 hours before the test;
- do not eat 3 hours before the test;
- do not use nasal drops/sprays for the throat and do not disinfect your mouth for 3–4 hours.
You should wear a mask covering your mouth and nose and provide your identification document.
Payments by payment card only!
How to get the test results?
You can get the test results:
- On our partner''s website datamed.lv, by authorising with online bank data
Test results can be viewed free of charge in the Datamed system using the eID card, SEB, Luminor, Citadele or Swedbank online bank access data for 30 days after taking the test. Parents can access their children's results by logging in with their online bank data under the section 'Children in Care'.
- On our partner''s website using the link
After giving your e-mail address and mobile phone number to your health care providers, you will receive an e-mail link to the Datamed system. The link will take you to the Datamed website. You will need to enter your mobile phone number for authorisation. An access code will be sent to your mobile phone and by entering it you will be able to view, download and forward your test results.
- On the website covid19sertifikats.lv
If a patient undergoes a test with a referral from the general practitioner, a QR code certificate will not be generated. This test certificate is intended for clinical use.
A certificate with a QR code will only be generated if the test is done for a fee.
For foreigners coming from countries outside the EU, the laboratory makes a translation of the test results and the QR code of the test is indicated in the test report.
How to get the translation of the test results
When undergoing the tests, it is necessary to indicate the translation is required and the client's country of origin should be noted. Translation is available in Russian and English. This service is free of charge.
We also offer blood serum or plasma tests to identify antibodies. They are made to study how the human body reacts to contact with a virus or vaccine by identifying the concentration of antibodies in the blood.
Blood serum or plasma tests to identify antibodies:
- SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG antibodies N (nucleocapside) quantitative. This is a quantitative immunochemical test for identification of total antibodies (including class IgG) to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It indicates contact with the virus.
Price: 6.25 EUR (an additional fee for blood collection should be paid according to the price list)
- Sars-Cov-2 IgG antibodies S (Spike) quantitative. This is a quantitative immunochemical test for identification of antibodies (including class IgG) to the SARS-CoV-2 virus S (spike). This test is recommended to individuals after vaccination against Covid-19 infection.
Price: 11.45 EUR (an additional fee for blood collection should be paid according to the price list)
- SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG antibodies to Spike protein quantitative.
Price: 8.30 EUR (an additional fee for blood collection should be paid according to the price list)
Antibody tests can be taken at blood drawing centres:
- ''Veselības centrs 4'' laboratory at 117 K. Barona Street, Riga, t: 67847134
- ''Veselības centrs 4'' laboratory at 180A Brīvības Street, Riga, t: 67847206
- ''Jugla Clinic'', branch of ''Veselības centrs 4'', at 410 Brīvības gatve, Riga, t: 67136282
- ''Valdlauči'', branch of ''Veselības centrs 4'', at 5 Atpūtas Street, Valdlauči, Ķekava Rural Territory, Ķekava Municipality, t: 67896345
No special preparation is required prior to the test.
When to undergo the antibody test?
Antibody tests are recommended from day 14 after infection with SARS-CoV-2 or after vaccination.
Find out more: www.vc4lab.lv/en
For the attention of foreign patients and trawlers!
More muscles, less fat! New EMSculpt NEO with radiofrequency
Regenerated, shining code with RedTouch – more durable, effictive and sparing
New! Pollogen Geneo platform for radiant and smooth facial skin
Veselības centrs 4 offers Covid 19 antibody test
NEW! Body mass and structure analysis
Stem cells obtained from fat tissues