Hair transplantation has been offered in Latvia for nine years. In this way, you can help both men with androgenic alopecia or hair loss, and correct scars on the scalp after burns or surgery. A hair transplant procedure is an effective solution in cases where medications and treatments do not help.
Increased hair loss or alopecia affects both men and women. It can be linked to aging, genetics, chronic diseases, prolonged stress, and specific immune system reactions. Hair becomes thin or falls out completely. Scars and burns in areas where there has been hair in the past (such as eyebrows) can also cause aesthetic discomfort.
Hair transplantation is suitable for:
- restoring hair thickness;
- preventing the consequences of hair loss;
- covering scars (surgery, burns, injuries, etc.);
- restoring or correcting the thickness and shape of the eyebrows and beard.
''Veselības centrs 4'' (Health Center 4) uses FUE hair transplantation method, which is suitable not only for scalp hair, but also for eyebrow and beard hair transplantation. Using the FUE method, the hair is transplanted in the form of grafts (a total of 1-4 hairs) - this ensures a natural volume of regrown hair in the transplant area.
Hair transplant areas: scalp, eyebrows, beard.
Before the procedure
The client's cooperation with the specialist begins before the on-site visit. Before meeting with a doctor, the client is asked to take and send 5 photos to e-mail: [email protected] .
- distance from the photographed area - outstretched arm;
- good lighting, clear focus;
- photo Angle - both sides of the head, occiput, top view, front view.
Within 2 working days after sending the photos, the client will be given an answer about the approximate amount of hair to be transplanted, the cost of the procedure and an invitation to a consultation. During the initial consultation, the client together with a specialist evaluates the most suitable method and price.
Hair transplantation is performed under local anesthesia. Hair follicles for transplantation are removed from the client's donor area (occiput, sides of the head) using microsurgical equipment or motorized equipment. After obtaining the hair follicles, small, round scars remain in the donor area, which over time become practically imperceptible as the hair grows over the treatment area.
Specialists of ''Veselības centrs 4'' use both motorized and manual grafting method:
- motorized method - reduced procedure time, more traumatic to donor area (more pronounced edema), higher number of damaged follicles (up to 30%);
- manual method – longer procedure time, very high percentage of hair growth, lasting result, less traumatic.
The transplanting of the obtained hair grafts is done manually by making micro-cuts. The duration of the procedure depends on the number of follicles to be transplanted - the procedure can be divided into several sessions. The microscars in the transplant area heal within a few days and disappear completely.
The first results after the procedure are visible within 4-6 months. The transplanted hair grows back in about a year and no longer falls out.
After the procedure:
- daily activities can be resumed the day after the procedure;
- redness is visible in the treated area for 1-2 weeks after hair transplantation;
- it is recommended not to touch the treated area for a week to avoid injuring the hair follicles;
- exercise should be avoided for two weeks after the procedure.
Watch a show on hair transplantation (in Russian)
Application and additional information:
E-mail for sending photos: [email protected]
Paid consultation with a surgeon dr. Ilze Runce: 26821593
Paid consultation with a surgeon dr. Aleksejs Ņesterenko: 25418181