Changed testing algorithm for state-paid Covid-19 analyzes
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA by referral from a physician, medical practice, or clinic, as clinically indicated.
- A professional SARS-CoV-2 antigen test can be performed without a referral. In the event of a positive professional antigen test, a Covid-19 certificate of recovery will be issued.
More details: https://www.spkc.gov.lv/lv/valsts-apmaksatas-covid-19-analizes
''Veselības centrs 4'' (Health Center 4) provides Covid-19 tests in the ''Veselības centrs 4'' at 119 K.Barona Street, Riga.
Tests can be taken on:
- Mondays from 09:00-18:00;
- Tuesdays from 09:00-18:00;
- Wednesdays from 09:00-18:00;
- Thursdays from 09:00-18:00;
- Fridays from 09:00-18:00;
- Saturdays, Sundays – HOLIDAYS
Tests can only be taken by prior appointment:
- electronically by writing to e-mail: [email protected]
- electronically at Piearsta.lv
- by calling 67298500 or 8303,
- on working days from 09:00-18:00.
When coming to the test, both adults and children must bring identity documents - a passport, ID card or birth certificate.
Test results are provided within 24 hours.
If no analysis responses are received within 24 hours, please contact us by email [email protected]!
Payment for tests is possible only with a payment card!
A certificate with a QR code is generated only in case of paid analysis!
The specially requested RT-PCR test (RNA test) and Covid-19 antigen test (so-called ''rapid test'') are available at the test points.
The RT-PCR test is currently the most accurate method for detecting Covid-19 infection. The RT-PCR test detects viral genetic material, or viral RNA. The test is performed using human genetic material from the nose, throat mucosa and saliva.
An RT-PCR test (RNA test) may also be needed on entry or exit of the country, as well as to diagnose infection in people with Covid-19 symptoms.
Price: 38.00 EUR
The antigen test detects the protein on the surface of the virus using a swab from the nasal and / or throat mucosa. This test belongs to the group of rapid tests - the result can be obtained in 15 minutes. An antigen test may be required when traveling.
Price: 19.00 EUR
Assays for Covid-19 antibodies
''Veselības centrs 4'' in Riga and its surroundings provides tests to determine the concentration of antibodies in human blood or plasma after contact with Covid-19 infection or vaccine.
Available assays for the detection of antibodies:
Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 IgM /IgG N (Nucleocapsid) qualitatively.
Qualitative immunochemical test for the detection of total (including IgG) antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 virus. Indicates contact with a virus.
Price: 6.25 EUR (additional charge for blood collection according to the price list).
Antibodies to Sars-Cov-2 IgG S (Spike) quantitatively.
Quantitative immunochemical test for the detection of antibodies (including IgG classes) against SARS-CoV-2 virus S (spike) proteins. The test is especially recommended for people who are vaccinated against Covid-19 infection.
Price: 11.45 EUR (+ additional charge for blood collection according to the price list).
SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG antibodies to Spike protein quantitatively.
Price: 8.30 EUR (+ additional charge for blood collection according to the price list).
Tests for antibodies may be submitted by prior appointment:
- in the ''Veselības centrs 4'' laboratory at K. Barona Street 117, Riga, phone: 67847134
- in the ''Veselības centrs 4'' laboratory at Brīvības Street 180A, Riga, phone: 67847206
- in the ''Veselības centrs 4'' branch ''Juglas klīnika'', Brīvības gatve 410, Riga, phone: 67136282
- in the ''Veselības centrs 4'' branch ''Valdlauči'', Atpūtas Street 5, Valdlauči, Ķekava parish, Ķekava region, phone: 67896345
Learn more: www.vc4lab.lv