Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is most up to date and effective method for the elimination of excess hair. The procedure is suitable for all types of skin and hair and can be performed at any season. Furthermore, clinics that follow the development trends of aesthetic medicine constantly guarantee new, more efficient, and convenient solutions of laser hair removal.
PERFORMANCE OF THE PROCEDURE:
During laser hair removal, a high-power light beam is used to destroy hair follicles – the growth of hair considerably slows down, the structure of hair becomes thinner, furthermore, the possibility of ingrown hair is eliminated completely. Although high energy devices are used for laser hair removal, the patient feels warmth and slight tingling during the procedure, but the sensations do not cause any discomfort.
Laser hair removal can be performed on different areas of the body: face, chest, back, legs, hands, armpit, and bikini area. The procedure is suitable for women and for men.
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
The number of procedures is individual and depends on the hormonal condition, the amount of melanin in hair. The optimal result can be reached after a course of laser hair removal 6 to 8 procedures performed at certain intervals (1 to 2 months) are required on average. A maintaining procedure is required only once every six months or once a year.
BETTER WITH PROFESSIONALS!
A trained and experienced physician performs laser hair removal at the ''Veselības centrs 4'', thus guaranteeing the safety and high quality of the procedure, moreover, clinics and laser hair removal offices of Veselības centrs 4 use increasingly new and powerful technologies.
''Veselības centrs 4'' guarantees the best result with the latest Soprano Titanium laser (the model of 2019). Thanks to the innovative solutions of the laser, the procedure is performed quickly, painlessly and on any skin type.
- 3D technology – the laser uses three most efficient wavelengths, which makes hair removal suitable for any skin type.
- Quattro™ applicator with 4 cm2 large impulse area reduces the time of procedure performance
- The modern ICE Plus™ cooling system ensures painless procedure.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW BEFORE AND AFTER LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
Preparation for the procedure
Prior to laser hair removal, the customer gets a brief consultation of a cosmetologist, a cosmetician, or a dermatologist.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
- Sunbathing and the use of self-tanning agents must be avoided for at least 2 weeks before the procedure;
- Depilatory waxing and mechanic hair removal must be avoided for at least one month;
- Do not use skin irritants, medications and ointments on the skin for one week before the procedure;
- Shave the selected area (including the upper lip) one day prior to the procedure;
- Arrive for the procedure with your skin clean, without body cream/lotion applied;
- If, upon the arrival to the consultation, the specialist believes that, due to some reason, the procedure should not be performed, the customer will have to pay for the consultation;
- Please note that the laser could have difficulty detecting very light hair.
- acute skin diseases;
- multiple large birthmarks and tattoos;
- hormonal disorders;
- autoimmune diseases;
- use of certain medications and ointments.