Date of publication: 31.01.2021.
For the attention of foreign patients and trawlers!
When traveling from abroad please pay attention to the new arrival procedure regarding Covid-19 safety measures (since 15.01.2021.):
- In order to enter Latvia by an international passenger carrier (for example, an airplane) or a private vehicle, a negative Covid-19 test result or other proof that the person is not infectious (relevant physician's certificate, antibody certificate or other medical document) must be presented.
- The Covid-19 test must be performed not earlier than 72 hours before boarding the carrier's vehicle (for example, an airplane) or crossing the Latvian border individually (for example, with your own car). The test must be recognized in the country of departure.
- Before arriving in Latvia, all travelers must fill in the traveler confirmation form Covidpass.lv
- The result of the Covid-19 test must be presented in printed form or electronically (on a person's smart device) to the carrier (eg an airline), otherwise the person will be denied boarding.
- The condition that 10 days of self-isolation must be observed after entering from abroad remains unchanged.
Veselības centrs 4 is offering Covid-19 tests
More muscles, less fat! New EMSculpt NEO with radiofrequency
Regenerated, shining code with RedTouch – more durable, effictive and sparing
New! Pollogen Geneo platform for radiant and smooth facial skin
Veselības centrs 4 offers Covid 19 antibody test
NEW! Body mass and structure analysis
Stem cells obtained from fat tissues