Date of publication: 05.09.2019.
New! Facial skin diagnostics using VISIA®
Facial skin is constantly exposed to various external factors – UV radiation, heat, wind, dryness, humidity, etc. Although facial skin is surprisingly resilient, it also needs care, which begins with an accurate assessment of its condition.
The new VISIA® skin condition analysis system of the seventh generation provides currently the most accurate and fastest professional facial analysis. The image receiver of the device evenly rotates around the client''s face, facilitating the process of taking images and at the same time providing the client maximum comfort during the examination.
When VISIA® is applied, facial skin analysis is performed using multispectral image generation. This method gives an opportunity to notice damage to the skin and subcutaneous layer, signs of aging that cannot be detected with the naked eye.
- The system automatically identifies the type of skin and distinguishes the smallest facial wrinkles (microrelief).
- VISIA® positioning and image overlapping system allows to create a catalogue of high-quality images to monitor the progress of changes in skin condition,
- rotating mechanism allows to accurately capture facial images in both frontal and lateral angles,
- the device uses IntelliFlash® cross-polarised and UV light to identify the condition of the skin and subcutaneous layer,
- UV images obtained provide a full range of data related to UV damage to the skin.
VISIA® system analyses the following factors:
- pigment spots,
- differences in the skin tone,
- damage caused by the sun (hyperpigmentation, lentigo),
- pigmentation of the upper layer of the skin,
- condition of the facial blood vessels (couperosis, rosacea),
- presence of porphyrin bacteria.
Examinations using the VISIA® system can be carried out in Anti-Aging Institute, branch of Veselības centrs 4, at 18 Baznīcas Street, Riga - phone: 25418181
More gentle bunion surgeries at the Baltic Vein Clinic
The first in the Baltics - SmartPico laser only at our Dermatology Clinic
New! Eye laser surgery with Optimis FUSION combined YAG/SLT laser for glaucoma treatment
New! Pollogen Geneo platform for radiant and smooth facial skin
Veselības centrs 4 offers Covid 19 antibody test
NEW! Body mass and structure analysis
GE Voluson E10 for particularly complicated cases